Because everything needs to be secure
The Internet of Things has taken over how businesses operate on a day-to-day basis. Healthcare organizations for instance, don’t just have to worry about protecting files saved on computers and in data storage centers, but are also responsible for securing data recorded using internet connected medical devices and apps. Providing this ever vigilant security over a broadening scope of devices can become too much of a strain on offices, especially smaller ones who simply don’t have the time or resources to do so. And this just isn’t something healthcare organizations have to worry about. Financial institutions, schools and even retail businesses have to be aware of how the Internet of Things will impact their security procedures.
[column span=”2″ class=”text-center margin-top-20″][/column]
[company_short] is an expert on all security matters. We’ll make sure your company and all of its data and devices are compliant with industry laws and regulations. We also perform regular testing to ensure it continually meets the security requirements of your organization.
Security from [company_long] gives your business:
- Network reporting – ensure your network is always performing at its best
- Firewall implementation – viruses and intruders will be prevented from entering your system
- Content filtering – unsafe or harmful websites will be blocked
- Compliance testing – we regularly test your systems and connected devices to ensure you’re compliant
- Wi-Fi and 4G services – mobile devices will be secured when using your network
- Email security – every email will be scanned to ensure its safety
- Spam protection – harmful email is filtered out so it doesn’t have a chance to compromise your system
Security is complicated but we do our best to simplify things for you. The team at [company_long] will protect your network, systems, data and connected devices to ensure everything is safe and sound.